2016: What scares us?
People are becoming more rational, belief in God, per se, is diminishing and a stronger belief in Karma, Divine Energy, and other concepts more 2016 are becoming powerful.
What scares this new Human Being now?
- Waking up one day, and your Google Account suddenly disappearing. No trace. No backup. Lost forever.
- Phone battery dying
- Unread emails
- Calling Call centers
- Unchilled beer
- Running out of your favorite product at home and forgetting to order it in time
- GPS not working
- Internet not working
- Local transportation ~ Uber to the rescue
- Sharks - Stats tell us that it's more likely to die of a car accident
- Fear of not seeing a Mars landing
- Ghosts - After Paranormal Activity we all know we've been fooled all along
- Hell - Is that keeping people from performing wrongdoings? If Satan was Evil, he would embrace the Evil ones. They would be worshipped there. It's counter-intuitive.
The simple fears that will never leave:
- Impressing that girl
- Waiting in queues
- Getting a job
- Career growth
- Running out of time
- Fear that you say Hi and the other person doesn't remember you